One Day in Provence : car Rental with drivers
ONE DAY IN PROVENCE is specialized in private transportation service with drivers (chauffeured services and chauffeured transportation).
We are specialized in « tailor made » sightseeing tours in Provence and south of France for small groups and Free Independant Travellers. From Aix-en-Provence, Avignon or Marseille, we organise personalized tours for half day, a day or more, on different themes and routes, at your own pace, according your centers of interests, off the beaten trails.
PRIVATE TOURS IN PROVENCE FROM PARIS : With less than 3 hours by TGV train beetween Paris and Avignon, we also offer and organise tours in Provence from Paris.
NEW & EXCLUSIVE ! Truffle Hunting tours in Provence with specialized guide, wine tasting and lunch based on truffle included.
- Wine tours in Aix-en-Provence countryside
- Hilltop villages of the Luberon valley
- Alpilles and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence
- Provence of Painters (Cézanne, Van Gogh…)
- Marseille, Cassis, creeks and cliffs
- Avignon and Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- Arles and Camargue National Park
- Nimes and Pont du Gard
- Monaco, Nice and French Riviera…
- Wine tasting in Provence
As many themes and itineraries (listed in « Tours » section) to meet the expectations of the most demanding customers.
Airports and train stations transfers
We insure your transfers to and from the airports and railway stations of the region.
Your driver, punctual and fully conversant with the roads in the area, will welcome you at your arrival and drive you in security to the address of your choice.
- Marseille Marignane airport
- Aix-en-provence TGV train station
- Avignon TGV train station
- Marseille Saint-Charles railway station
- Nice Côte d’Azur airport
Flexible, discreet and knowledgeable, our team of bilingual drivers have a perfect knowledge of all the routes and itineraries to optimize your day. They will also be able advise you of the good adresses and current events if needed.
- Bookings (restaurants, hotels, shows…)
- Shopping tips (boutiques, local markets)
- Private visits of cultural sites
- Wine and lavander tours
Our fleet is composed of full options latest models luxury equipped (air conditioning, leather…), offering you safety and comfort in any circumstance.
- Sedans (S&E Class Mercedes)
- Minivans (Mercedes Viano 7/8 seats)
- Coaches with an up to 50 people capacity
- Mineral water and newspapers of the day are available in the vehicles.